Thursday, May 29, 2008

Product photographer for hire.

I am now renting an additional small room for use as a simple photography studio in the Worcester, MA area only. I specialize in small product close-ups on white.

Really make your products pop! Stun your customers! Amaze your advertising department! Spice up your website!

Available by appointment only. No job too small! Turbo 15-minute sessions or on-site visits also available. I use a high-resolution, professional digital SLR camera and professional digital workflow software. Looking to build my portfolio. 24-48 hour turnaround.

You'll love the eye-catching details I bring out in your products!

I can provide prints and digital images in a range of packages. Let me set up a custom quote for you.

Studio:

  • Products
  • Auction items
  • Components
  • Collections
  • Artwork


No comments: